Data Hack Zynga Poker: 156 Million Chips Hacked

On the 11th April while I was playing poker a hacker used the name (have entered) into my Facebook friend Jerry Arabelo and asked a favor for a survey of his niece. I was in doubt that he is really my friend as he called me in my first name “ramon” which is not occassion for him. I ignored to open the link having that that my friend’s name is being used only by a hacker. He kept on insisting to help him. I closed my Zynga play and Facebook account and went to internet explorer to try to open the link. There was a failure in opening the link, the system is diverting to yahoo site asking for my e-mail add and password. And when I did it it was diverted to google site.

I ignored and play poker again and I saw that he is offline in the conversation. And then the hacker in same FB friend name insist again to help and open the account and I told him that it wont go through. He then said that he will send the survey in my e-mail and he asked for my e-mail add which I sent to him. I then sign out from the Facebook. The next morning I saw his e-mail in the yahoomail and send the add-on link yahoo.exe. I double click it and close after. I went to work and after coming back in the afternoon, I played poker. I found problem opening my Facebook account in mozilla and internet explorer as it is saying there was problem in opening my account. I then used the google chrome to open it and it was a success.

In the google chrome, I was able to play the zynga poker and after loosing 4 Million chips I closed my zynga poker and went to my Facebook account for my normal communication with my friends. Then I closed the program and went to a mall. Then my friend call me that I was communicating with him in the Facebook while he was playing poker.Having doubt, he called me and I said that ignore and it might be a hacker as same happen to me yesterday. He ignored and when I went home to open my account, I was surprized that there was no problem in opening my account in the internet explorer and when I opened my Facebook Zynga Game, I found that I lost my 156 Million chips totally at that night, 12th April 2011.

I hope that you can track down the hacker and regain back my lost chips (note that I have purched this chip 212 Million from Zynga Pokerchips 1 day ago).
==Here==